Facebook Peer Support for Parenting & Relationship
- Unravelling The Secrets of Facebook as easy as ABCD. Sign up now
- Discover Instagram as easy as 1234 Sign up now
- 5 days making your Business Idea into Reality Sign up now
- Buzzing Business with TikTok in 3 days! Sign up now
- Break the fear and learn the Art of Selling online. Join our E-Bazaar!
- Gender Based Violence & Sexual Harassment Training
- Giglearner.com (Coming soon) – E-Learning Platform to enable all aspiring homepreneurs to learn and earn at their convenience , affordable and localised Support /Mentorship.
- Homepreneur Empowerment Network Facebook Community Group – Selling Platform
- E-Bazaar Live Gala for Online Selling Streaming
- Experts and Community Online Forum & Talks
Join our Tribe
provided for you
Crowdfunding for Giglearners.com
Transforming and empowering lives through an online learning portal in a Digital Village. Anyone | Anytime | Anywhere
We provide a portal for ALL to learn at their own pace, local languages and just building communities through the digital village.
Our purpose is to transform the lives of disempowered women to learn, heal and rebuild life so she becomes self-sustainable, taking the ultimate decision to LIVE or LEAVE the environment that doesn’t grow her.
Support us in building this platform and make it possible for our beneficiaries to learn and earn her #10Ringgit to regain her value
Magic Seed Malaysia
Magic seed is a product brand under Moms Village Venture that provides Eco-Friendly gifts while giving value to People, Planet and celebrations. Our products are made of recycled papers , personalised and innovated into various shapes and designs to suit celebrations such as weddings, birthdays, Baby showers or even corporate giftings with embossed logo.
Magic Seed encourages sustainable gardening and a gift that gives a meaningful memory to harvest and feed. This also cross subsidizes for our beneficiaries as we Rebuild life through a seed.
#10ringgit advocacy T-shirt
We also sell our #10ringgit advocacy T-shirt for only RM50.00 to cross-subsidize seats for our beneficiaries who do not afford the workshops.